Thursday 4 October 2012

26kg DOWN

My daughter took some photo's of me with my boys tonight, I keep looking at them saying WOW. I still have a double chin in the pictures (not a triple). But other than my clothes starting to fall off me, I hadn't really any idea. I still have a long way to go. Well you can say I'm a third of the way with my goal weight. But actually 1/4 from what I have the potential to get too if I put my mind to it. But at the moment my next Goal is to see those scales read under 150kg. It's getting close, jumped on last night and they said 150.7kg, but I didn't record it as decided as I can fluctuate up to 2 kilograms that I will only record once a week. So my last official weigh in was 151.4kg.
It's coming off much slower now, I suppose a lot of that initial weight loss would have been a lot of fluid. Had my stall, so now even the slightest movement is better than none. I really have to get my arse into gear and start exercising more. why I'm getting excited about the 150 mark is it is the maximum weight for the Wii fit and I want to start using that as part of my exercise routine.



 This is what 26kg (57 lb) down looks like.  I look so much more happier too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment