Saturday 21 January 2012

Tiny light at the end of the tunnel.

Well a lots been happening since I last blogged. I actually did write a bit on my computer, will post bits and pieces soon when I remove names and places (Being Anonymous saves ridicule).
Some new facts have been brought to light. I am not morbidly obese. I am SUPER obese. Makes me all tingling inside... nope that's probably just my heart working triple time :(
I am in the post op stage of Weight Loss surgery so I felt it would be good to start blogging again so I can reflect on my fears and challenges.
Have just found out some bad health news (all obesity related) so actual need a couple of hours to sit down and write it all out.
So people (well no one is following my blog yet, but when I'm a skinny bitch (hey positive attitude please!) I'm sure this will be one of the most popular blogs around.
4.30am on a Sunday morning and I need sleep before the kids wake me.
Toodles, Luv Tubs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment